Sales Out Analyst
- Work with Sales Operation team to collect and upload POS report for Polycom channel partners
- Monitor channel partners' sales in, sales out, and Ending Inventory, do inventory trend analysis, investigate and question if needed
- Use Business Objects and Oracle Business Intelligence to pull data and generate Worldwide Compliance reports for none stocking partners
- Prepare Compliance report for APJ & Greater China Stocking partners
- Distribute Compliance reports and communicate with relevant teams to improve POS reporting
- Calculate Average Selling Price (ASP) for Sales Incentive calculation purpose
- Run final reports for APJ & Greater China, prepare customized report and PPT for management reporting purpose
- Ad Hoc analysis, reporting, projects on requests
- Deep Knowledge on international accounting
- 2+ years working experience
- Major in finance/accounting or related fields
- Excellent English and Excel skill
- Can Work under pressure, meet deadline
Polycom is changing how people collaborate. We are the global leader in standar...
Polycom is changing how people collaborate. We are the global leader in standards-based unified communications (UC) solutions for telepresence, video, and voice powered by the Polycom RealPresence Video Solutions. The RealPresence Video Solutions interoperate with the broadest range of business, mobile, and social applications and devices. More than 400,000 organizations trust Polycom solutions to collaborate and meet face-to-face from any location for more productive and effective engagement with colleagues, partners, customers, specialists, and prospects. Polycom, together with its broad partner ecosystem, provides customers with the best TCO, scalability, and security for video collaboration, whether on-premises, hosted, or cloud-delivered. With revenues of $1.5 Billion for 2011, a debt free balance sheet and over 600 patents issued or pending, Polycom leads a market expected to grow to nearly 4.1 billion by 2015.
At Polycom, we are not only on a journey to transform how the world collaborates but also how our employees experience their work lives. Our values are at the core of Polycom’s transformation and we know the evolution of our company depends on individuals who believe in and act upon these values.
We seek to wow our customers, both internal and external, every day.
We strive to succeed together, through collaborative and effective interactions.
We believe in the importance of being creatively bold and seeking to be innovative in our work.
We are relentless in overcoming obstacles and delivering excellence in everything we do.
We value authenticity in words and deeds.
These tenets guide our business decisions and serve as the building blocks for our culture. If our values and vision for the future resonate with you, join over 4000 Polycom employees in achieving astonishing success.