- Minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Bachelor degree
- English skill in writing, reading and speaking
- Working experience in a foreign/ J.V. Company preferred
- Working experience in human resource / auditor management
- Good at Microsoft Office
- Can work independent
- Auditor recruiting
- Providing support on recruiting activities
- Support for capacity management
- DEKRA Certification GmbH as well as other DEKRA sister company Auditor appointment
- Auditor qualification and scope management
- CCAA auditor qualification register, education, and audit experience, auditor qualification maintain
- Organize auditor basic training, professional development training and auditor experience exchange
- Plan and organize auditor monitoring / witness audit
- Plan and organize auditor evaluation
- Support for CNCA and CCAA document management
- Understanding related requirement of:
- Good communication
- According to “Signature Authority policy”
- Check the auditor profile
- Check and confirm the training cost of auditors
DEKRA (Deutscher Kraftfahrzeug Ueberwachungsverein ) Group- One of the leading s...
DEKRA (Deutscher Kraftfahrzeug Ueberwachungsverein ) Group- One of the leading service provision companies in Europe.
●1925: Established in Berlin as a registered association，based in Stuttgart，operates in more than 50countries;
●Divided into 3 Business Units with 180 subsidiaries，15 strategic Service Lines；
●Generates more than 1.7billion euros in sales
●Employs around 22,000 employees
Introduction to branch company of DEKRA Group.
DEKRA Testing & Certification China Ltd.
DEKRA Certification is a leading global service provider in quality audits, occupational health & safety and environmental management systems as well as inspection, testing and certification of a wide range of products, components, medical devices and equipment used in hazardous areas.
Headquartered in Shanghai, DEKRA Certification has provided expert service all through China. Our employee are dedicated to ensuring safety, quality and environmental protection. All testing, inspection, auditing and certification activities of the former KEMA Quality are an integral part of the DEKRA Certification Group. This also applies to all related safety, conformity and certification marks, such as KEMA-KEUR.
DEKRA (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
DEKRA (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. was established on August 18th, 2006 and is wholly owned by DEKRA AG, which is located in Stuttgart/Germany. With the support of the parent company, DEKRA Shanghai utilizes all the advantages in the Chinese market in various fields such as consulting / supervision in automobile industry and construction projects as well as other testing services. Apart from classic corporate consultancy and supervision, we also provide services in resource management, energy efficiency and safety inspections. Our experts enjoy outstanding reputation, credibility and high degree of client acceptance based on their comprehensive professional experience. DEKRA Shanghai is able to team up with the international subsidiaries of the DEKRA group to deliver projects with international scope.
We offer specialized training and development. once you become part of DEKRA, we would like to offer you a brilliant future and competitive benefits.