Front-end Software Engineer
1) Collaborate with design and development teams, product manager and UX Designers to ensure design vision is maintained, final markup is standards compliant, and UI deliverables are completed on time.
2) Convert Fireworks and/or Photoshop mock-ups to pixel-perfect, standardscompliant, cross-browser HTML/CSS.
3) Work closely with UX Designers to brainstorm and build prototypes and develop proofs of concept.
4) Own design & development tools, processes, quality/performance of the UI development work.
5) Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, maintainable code
6) Continually offer thought-leadership and dependable execution in a fast-paced environment
1) BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field.
3) Ability to translate complicated visual design into pixel-perfect presentation-layer(front-end) HTML/CSS. You should have a passion for good-looking, standardscompliant, usable interfaces.
4) Experience in developing table-less fluid layouts. Knowledge of responsive layouts a plus.
5) Mastery developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms & DOM implementations.
6) Must have experience in designing UI for mobile applications on both iOS and Android platforms for browser based and native mobile applications.
7) Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other developers, designers, and product managers.
8) Desire to work and thrive in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision and demonstrable ability to deliver projects on time, with high quality.
9) Current on emerging technologies and best practices, with a desire to learn new technologies as they present themselves in the marketplace.
10) Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, RIA frameworks such as PHP, Ruby,and proficiency in Fireworks/Photoshop/Adobe CS in a web production environment is strongly desirable.
11) Candidates should be prepared to show a portfolio of recent work.
About US mophie is a California-based, award-winning designer and manufactu...
mophie is a California-based, award-winning designer and manufacturer of mobile intelligent devices and accessories. It is widely recognized and highly acclaimed for its creative designs and innovative solutions. mophie was the proud developer of the Juice Pack, first ever "Works With iPhone" portable battery case certified by Apple Inc. All mophie products are developed to address real consumer and business needs and are seamless integrations of industrial, electronic, software and artistic designs. Mophie has operations in Michigan, California (Orange county), and China. Its products are available in Apple Stores, Best Buy, AT&T stores and other major retailers worldwide.
At mophie, we strive to deliver products known for their smart designs and innovative solutions. We embrace challenges and refuse to be deterred by obstacles. We aspire to create value for our customers, business partners and investors.
5. 每年13个月的工资+ 年终奖金；